Friday, July 16, 2010

My new Craze...

Ahaks....
Downloading..what do you know about downloading?Download music, film, picture etc from internet?..Yes downloading is my craze now!Why i said so?because by downloading i will get my favourite songs/mp3 into my mp3 player. I dont know when i started tgo fall in love with downloading!!
It is because downloading actually "dah lama"just because i'm too late to know this technology. I dont know if i dont listen with my lovely pink baby mp3 it has a lot of my favourite songs..Mostly comes from my old favourite songs since I were schooled. OMG!!!there is successful things for me babe!By the way internet also is my craze now!Last year i feel like i'm dying if i do not online especially to read to view a blog.Yes i'm a silent reader of blog that i loved and liked. who's blog?Dont ask me anymore!Siapa lagi yang lain tak bukan ZA's blog la..His blog is too adorable to me!!Ahask again..i fall in love with his word, picture, poems all things in his blog!!I adore his words and acting but "too sayang" for me that i'm not yet watching all his dramas even on tv!Goshhh
But it's ok coming soon he will back with two film if i'm not mistake
Tolong Awekku Pontianak and 3gp film..(not sure to state here)
He too talented for me especially on Kami and Ghost...
How do you feel if you adore someone and you watched it in front of you...(teeheee)
That's what i feel..

No comments:

Post a Comment